Thursday, September 6, 2012

Life in the jungle....
 
 
 
 
Huge yet pretty
 
 
¨"this one will send you to the hospital" so I´m told
 
 

 

What´s that? Oh just a caterpillar. Whaaaat?????
 


The tiniest little scorpion in a crack in my bedroom window. Fun-size if you will
 

I just didn´t like seeing this gal on my roof and promptly killed her and all of her eggs 
 

My bookshelf bat, Murcy, helping me clean the place
 
 
Machete chop to the spine YA HIGHYAAA

I little Ngobe soccer rivalry
 

This is the store in my room, notice the white hanging mosquito net in back. Usually we sell 5lb bags of rice, some sugar, little single pot coffee packets, canned sardines, salt, evaporated milk, garlic, DD batteries for flashlights, noodle packets, soap, and candy. Notice the cookies are not there, they are sold to me, all of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment