Thursday, August 30, 2012



Quick update on happenings:
I wish I had more time to use the internet to update this blog
I´ve been busy working on my house and getting to know my community
In one month I move out of my host family´s house and into my own (ahhhh….)
I miss my family and buddies...and climbing and rafting and wind and dark beer and …
I´ve been exploring a little bit, beaches, mountains, foods. Panama is spectacular!!!!
Next time I hike out to civilization I will have more time to share stories instead of just photos




 My host dad Ignacio, a gentle Ngobe warrior


 His son, the devil himself


                                   My gracious host mom holds our pre dawn alarm clock


                                        My wonderfully sweet host sisters


    Mimicking the large, weird white guy and his gadget



                A little thunderstorm soccer

         Jabba the Hut, the neighborhood sheriff






A little photo collage of house building, it´s going up quick!

 
                                  










One more month it should be ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment